By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, Australian or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
You agree that Big Sprite Games has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic on our forums or any other post by you at any time. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither Big Sprite Games nor any third parties we work with shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Big Sprite Games’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Big Sprite Games’ website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Big Sprite Games at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
An exception to this is the source code provided in free tutorials on this site. The license for the source code in the free tutorials is the MIT license, except when specified otherwise. No attribution is required (but is of course appreciated!) For more information, see the FAQ.
The materials on this website are provided “as is”. Big Sprite Games makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Big Sprite Games does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Big Sprite Games or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Big Sprite Games’ internet site, even if Big Sprite Games or a Big Sprite Games authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Big Sprite Games’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Big Sprite Games does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Big Sprite Games may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Big Sprite Games does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Big Sprite Games has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Big Sprite Games of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Big Sprite Games’ website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a website.
In this section, Big Sprite Games is sometimes referred to as “we”.
- We collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database.
- We use this information to personalise your experience, to improve our website, to improve customer service, and to process transactions.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, neither Big Sprite Games nor any third parties we work with shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to other outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.